Enrichment, Connection, Rejuvenation
These are the hallmarks of Cruise Connections CME Conferences, some of the finest and most innovative medical education programs available.
Unlike most Cruise Medical Education programs, Cruise Connections CME has taken a completely fresh approach to the learning experience with a unique Mind, Body & Spirit model. This unique system includes accredited classes in five disciplines designed for today’s primary care physician:
- Evidence Based Western Medicine – Our program focuses on the most recent advances with special attention on implementation.
- Integrative Medicine– We’ll help you separate the fact from fiction with respect to CAM.
- Practice Management – We concentrate on helping you take control of your practice instead of it controlling you.
- Personal Wealth Management & Retirement Planning– Keep more of what you earn, and plan for those leisure days ahead.
- Physician’s Health– Stress management, addiction, marital discord and other issues that many physicians face, are addressed by our physician health presenters.
Each of these five pillars is offered at every Cruise Connections CME conference, and led by physicians who are leaders in their field. Our sessions include lectures, journal discussions, case based seminars and workshops. And, only Cruise Connections CME offers you the experience of international/global medical education. Meet doctors on location and discuss local medical practices and issues through our Global Medicine program.